Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Let's get this thing Started

Ok I'm starting this Blog to document my trip planning. Hopefully in November of 2007 My Mom, Sister and I and possibly 1 or 2 more people will be traveling over to Europe for atleast a 2 week stay. and hopefully by doing this we will get some advice from blog readers. So far our plan is to Travel to London and stay there for atleast 4 days and then take the Train to Paris for another 4 Days and then take another Train over to Rome and leave from there at the end of the 2 weeks. In order to make this trip a reality we will need to save up the money we are hoping to save up between $2,000-$3,000 each. In this blog I'll document how we are doing with saving up the money, what we are doing to get extra money, what we are learning new about the trip and just the general trip planning . so hopefully this blog will atleast be helpful to myself and my fellow travel companions if not to other people.

Other Related Topics:
, , , ,

Tag Generator: generate tags for your blog posts and increase traffic to your blog.

No comments: