Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Long time no Post

well not much new about the trip just yet it's still a ways off yet I still haven't looked into the London pass or the Paris pass, but I will and I'll blog about it on here due to the recent stuff going on with the foiled terrorist attacks on the planes coming from London we may need to motify our trip plans a little we may not want to fly in or out of London, but we'll see how things are going in the world in the coming months and we'll make a decision. in other news I sent off for my Birth Certificate a little bit ago, but I haven't heard anything yet on it. It said it could take 4 -6 weeks to get here so hopefully that's right. Once I get that I can finally get my passport.

2 comments:

mrs. A said...

Rachel,
I used the Paris pass just this past August and it was worth it :) With the pass, you don;t have to stand in the main lines - it's nice! and if you plan to do all the major attractions (Louvre, Versailles, Musee d'Orsay, etc), you cover the cost of your pass with just 2-3 of those entry fees. :)
-jen

RaeRae said...

thanks for the tip I'll definately check out the Paris Pass